The new smartphones from Motorola are made from the premium design materials you expect from the RAZR family, including a Corning Gorilla Glass display, DuPont KEVLAR fiber and a splash-guard coating. They’re also built with the best of Google inside.
- Chrome for Android, giving you a personalized Web experience anywhere you go
- Google Play, offering access to 600,000+ apps and games, millions of books and songs thousands of movies and TV shows
- Google Maps for Android for voice-guided, turn-by-turn directions
- Voice Actions for Android, letting you control your phone with your voice
- Google+, which can automatically upload your photos to a private album online
- YouTube for watching exclusive videos and live events in HD quality
- Android 4.0.4, Ice Cream Sandwich, and Android 4.1, Jelly Bean, upgradeable
DROID RAZR 2012 Comparison
Motorola RAZR MMotorola RAZR M packs a big screen into a phone that fits in the palm of your hand. The Super AMOLED Advanced 4.3-inch display spans from edge-to-edge. The border you typically find on smartphones is virtually, in a word, gone. Even though it’s smaller in size, you still get 40 percent more screen than the leading competitor. You can type emails and texts easily with a wider keyboard, watch YouTube videos and movies on a wider screen and browse the Web with Chrome for Android without squinting. All on a long-lasting battery that is 40 percent more powerful than the competition.
Motorola RAZR HDThe new Motorola RAZR HD provides long-lasting battery performance for nonstop high definition entertainment. Its 4.7-inch HD display is the most compact smartphone in its class, designed for watching up to 10 hours of movies and TV shows or 6 hours of surfing the Web. You get the same sharp clarity as your HDTV, and beat the competition* with 85 percent greater color saturation and 50 percent more pixels per inch.
Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX HDNever have an "off" day again. DROID RAZR MAXX HD has the same features as Motorola RAZR HD, but takes battery life to a whole new level. We’re talking 32 hours of performance1 with the longest-lasting LTE smartphone1. You can literally get through an entire Hollywood trilogy with 13 hours of straight video playback, up to 10 hours of YouTube HD content or surf the day away with up to 8 hours of web browsing. For those who eat, drink, work, play and sleep with their phones, life won’t ever be the same.
Source: Motorola Mobility